Don’t you want to work in a fast-growing international startup while having many growth opportunities and the chance to do your best work?
Seedstars is a multinational with headquarter in Switzerland and presence in 70+ emerging markets. Its mission is to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship with initiatives focused on networking stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
As a credit risk officer, you will:
- Collaborate with other professionals in risk management, data management, capital markets, technology, business operations to understand business objectives and shape analytical solutions
- Have the opportunity of being one of the pioneering employees in Myanmar, work and learn from the firm’s international team while having the autonomy and freedom to contribute your quota to the firm.
- To lead the credit risk assessment and manage daily operations
- To create innovative credit evaluation processes and systems
- To develop and maintain cash flow based credit analysis tools
- To identify and approve the small businesses that can best benefit from the firm’s services
- Evaluate clients for creditworthiness based our internal risk models & their application information
- Eliminate fraudulent applications, and unreliable applicants
- Foster relationships and communicate with similar businesses to encourage information and knowledge sharing
- Consistently ensure compliance with the credit risk management framework
- Responsible for coordination with third-party collection agents
- Possess 1 to 5 years of work experience in credit risk analytics/portfolio analytics/collections analytics in a microlending/ microfinance/ a bank or other lending institution
- Possess adequate problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods
- Possess advanced knowledge of Excel, working knowledge of SQL or R (candidates with SAS experience and aptitude to quickly learn R / SQL can also apply)
- Exhibit high fluency in English
In addition to the standard company benefits, you’ll also:
- Be on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets
- Benefit from numerous growth opportunities and responsibilities early on
- Work in an entrepreneurial culture where an amazing and diverse team surrounds you
Seedstars strives by giving autonomy and flexibility to her units. It possesses a flat hierarchy and a strong belief that employees should have the freedom to work independently.
Also, it is an equal opportunity employer as can be proven from more than 30 nationalities represented in the company; it values true diversity. Above all, the management doesn’t discriminate based on religion, colour, race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability status.
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification.
Just click on the link below to apply.
Hurray, your dream job is here!!
ALL THE BEST!!!