The department functions include staff training and development, documentation, planning, organizing, as well as reporting and producing HR documentations. Anyone interested in the Admin Assistant Job Opening in Dubai can submit their Application, once you submit your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
The applicant will:
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating the preparation of reports
- Ensure the smooth operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
Successful candidates must have:
- Minimum high School/diploma;
- 2 -3 years of related work experience required.
Analytical, organization, financial management skills and attention to details;
Excellent, oral and written communications skill (ability to lead meetings);
Works inter-dependently — enjoy working with little or no supervision;
Critical Thinker/Problem-Solving Skills;
Be Computer literate with sound knowledge of MS OFFICE. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
Procedure for Application
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification by clicking the link below:
ALL THE BEST!!!