The preferred applicant will:
- provide direct support to the Management team for daily works Research
- record set-up in the system and check information for accuracy and completeness etc
- compile data from various internal sources
- verify accuracy of work by comparing it to source documents
- process customer information to create sales and information databases
- assist with creation and maintenance of administrative procedures, standards
- Demonstrate and maintain a professional attitude to work, acting responsibly
Successful candidates must have:
- At least a High-school diploma
- 2 years’ related experience
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Special projects as assigned by management team.
- Excellent English communication
- Quick learner with accuracy
- High attention to detail
- Team player.
Procedure for Application
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification by clicking the link below:
ALL THE BEST!!!