Work at Al-Futtaim is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful contribution to enriching everyday lives. You have a chance to push the limits daily.
Al-Futtaim is a multicultural and multinational company that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek more than 8 decades ago and has expanded across 31 countries, with a portfolio of over 200 companies, and more than 42,000 employees with presence in industries ranging from automotive and retail to real estate and finance.
The applicant will:
- control activities such as analysis of suppliers / sub-contractors documents compliance with Project standard, photocopying and scanning regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality
- ensure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are internally and externally distributed
- Communicate and liaise with Project Teams, Suppliers /3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required
- assist in the preparation collation and issue of reports, registers and manuals as may be required
- prepare correspondences for Project Manager with Main Contractor, Client, Consultant, and Sub-contractors.
- Coordinating with Head Office for basic administrative and maintenance requirements for site.
Successful candidates must have:
- High School education
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Arabic speaking advantage but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Can work on own initiative.
Procedure for Application
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification by clicking the link below:
ALL THE BEST!!!