Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, transaction, tax, and advisory services that hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This begins with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts with you for a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, which will make the firm’s ambition of being the best employer in 2020 a reality.
The preferred applicant will:
- support the important business enablement functions
- work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to her clients
- possess skills and attributes for success
- demonstrate ability to build relationships with all stakeholders
- have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- have strong communication skills including telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- have high level support to a small group of Partners and Executives
- organise and manage comprehensive diaries, travel and accommodation
- screen emails, respond and/or action as required
- prepare and revise documents including presentations, emails, reports, agendas and papers
- coordinate client events, internal and external, as required
- identify opportunities to improve work efficiency and effectiveness.
Successful candidates must have:
- A minimum of 4-5 years previous EA experience, supporting multiple executives in a corporate environment
- Prior working experience in global professional services organization or mid-tier firms will be highly advantageous.
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry
- Effective communicator
- Team player.
Procedure for Application
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification by clicking the link below:
ALL THE BEST!!!