BDP International is a family-owned non-asset based global logistics company. Founded in 1966 by Richard Bolte Sr. and based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with annual sales of over $2.1B, more than 4,000 people worldwide, and operates freight logistics centers in 270 cities across the world through a global network of wholly owned offices, joint ventures and affiliates in over 130 countries.
The preferred applicant will:
- establish rates and services with third party carriers
- prepare export declarations and related Bills of Lading in Ocean Exports
- coordinate the outbound movement of international freight shipments
- Order Processing: Receive documents and initiate logging process, confirm data received is in compliance with all US Custom requirements, process all documents in accordance with requirements, coordinate cargo availability and arrange pickup and delivery, and finalize billing and distribute documents as required.
- Shipment Status reporting: Review daily monitoring reports, ensure all measurements standards are met, and proactively report non-conformances
- Maintenance: Ensure all tables complete and current, assist in accounting issues, perform RFI/RFQ as required, and ensure all communications are prompt and content is accurate.
Successful candidates should have:
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
- The ideal candidate must have two (2) to three (3) of experience handling ocean or air export functions
- Prefer at least one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a customer service type environment.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications.
- Multitasking, time-management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks and extend support to colleagues
- Must be able to work in a fast paced office.
- Good communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills required.
- Candidate must possess a strong team work attitude.
- Team player
- Ability to handle pressure.
Procedure for Application
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification by clicking the link below:
ALL THE BEST!!!