Munich Re Underwriting Agents (DIFC) Ltd., Dubai, part of Munich Re, the world’s largest reinsurer, is looking for an IT Officer who enjoys the challenge of working in multiple markets and being part of a diverse team.
The applicant will:
- be responsible for local IT administration tasks such as management of servers, scanners and maintenance of hardware
- be in communication of all IT information received from the IT Service Centre to the local staff and business management.
- act as a the local IT coordinator regarding IT service implementation and operation and escalating local IT topics
- assist with onboarding of new users and ensure that they have the required IT equipment on the first day they join the company.
- manage and maintain a record of inventory of all computers, laptops, printers, mobile, TVs, telephones, LCDs.
Successful candidates must have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the relevant ITSC process guidelines
- Basic IT technical knowledge of hardware/infrastructure/networks.
- 3-5 year of experience in IT helpdesk
- Experience in infrastructure and networks management
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Arabic or German speaking advantage but not essential
- Time management
- Work to deadlines
- Can work on own initiative.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural awareness
- A team player
- Able to build strong relationships.
Procedure for Application
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification by clicking the link below:
ALL THE BEST!!!