GFS (Gems Founders School) is an over 5 decades third generation education family that commenced in a single school room in Dubai. With the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division; and a plan to impact 20 million by 2020 students through the initiatives of our Charity partner Varkey Foundation.
It has established a positive learning environment for our children and staff following the National Curriculum for England. With three main pillars that are being embedding at GFS: Languages and Cultural Understanding, Character and Mindfulness. GEMS Founders School is a special school and anyone who comes to work here has a unique opportunity to leave their mark.
The applicant will:
- Be delivering a positive customer experience during all interactions with existing and potential parents, visitors, staff and students
- include providing information to visitors on a full range of topics, answering phone calls in a courteous manner and maintaining a database of school visitors.
- provide an excellent and memorable customer experience while ensuring that GEMS policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills. You will work in close relationships with the front of house team, attend staff meetings and serve on committees as and when required.
Successful candidates must have:
- a minimum of 1 years experience in a front of house or customer service role.
- have excellent presentation skills and will be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders in an effective, professional and timely manner
- be able to multi-task in an efficient manner and be able to manage a high workload at peak times throughout the school day.
- secretarial and computer skills at a professional level and will be an advanced user of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills
- Arabic or German speaking advantage but not essential
- Time management
- Work to deadlines
- Can work on own initiative
Behavioral Competencies :
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Cultural awareness
- A team player
- Able to build strong relationships
Procedure for Application
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification by clicking the link below:
ALL THE BEST!!!