A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
The preferred applicant will
- welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- receive of all incoming/ outgoing mail, noting & delivery to the required department/individual
- maintain security by following procedures while directing visitors
- maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- provide direct support to the Management team for daily works Research
- act as a back-up for all the administrative responsibilities in the absence of key admin staff
- Demonstrate and maintain a professional attitude to work, acting responsibly.
Successful candidates must have:
- At least a High-school diploma
- Relevant work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications.
- Multitasking, time-management skills, with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks and extend support to colleagues
- Innovative and hardworking
- Strong Operational understanding
- Team player
- Ability to handle pressure.
Procedure for Application
Jobsresident is allowing you to apply directly to any of the jobs that suit your qualification by clicking the link below:
ALL THE BEST!!!