Job ID: 1064312
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai
Job Type: Full Time
About the Company
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) is an American multinational company founded in 2015 after splitting from Hewlett-Packard to form one of the leading and largest technology company across the globe with offices in over 170 countries. The company has two major divisions – Enterprise Group and Financial Services. It specializes in manufacturing of storage devices, servers, and networking devices, as well as providing technical support and consulting. Are you an aspiring fresh graduate with a burning desire to contribute to technological advancement across the world? Working for HPE will provide you these and other opportunities to work with the brightest minds.
About the Job
This program offers a challenging and comprehensive two months training designed to bring out the best in all candidates. You will also get the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of HPE most experienced hands. The program promises to provide a perfect environment for those looking to gain invaluable experience for the future. Other functions include:
- Working closely with relevant units and departments such as Marketing, Channel, Sales, Category, etc. in providing necessary support to the business.
- Work with number and data to understand their connections.
- Comply with company policies, processes, procedures, and guidelines.
Interested applicants for this position will be required to meet the following requirements:
- Be a United Arab Emirate national graduate,
- Be a college or university graduate (not more than 12 months of graduation) in Information Technology or Computer Engineering related courses.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skill.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools such as Microsoft word, excel, power-point, etc.
- Posses the drive to win and survive in a dynamic organization.
- Possess a can do and learning attitude by paying attention to details, accuracy and use of initiative where required.
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure
Hawlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer with no discrimination on gender, color, nationality, religion, race, disability, etc. Interested applicants should apply below.