Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Forth Worth, TX
Job Pay: $(36-45)/Annum
About the Company
FDS is a technological and pharmaceutical expert helping to strengthen the health of pharmacies, patients, and the generality of its clients by building and improving on New Era Pharmacy, improving lives, enabling pharmacies business to grow and metamorphosing to a community health, technology, data and clinical services provider. FDS currently has over 10,000 pharmacies and in partnership with leading PSAQs, among others, under her portfolio.
About the Job,
As a lead Reconciliation Analyst, you will be required to lead the team responsible for reconciliation of all re-services rendered to FDS customers. To be successful in this role, you will be expected to have a detailed understanding of customers’ business and their need to deliver tailored reconciliation function.
Job Duties and Responsibilities are as stated below:
- Ensure timely communication to customers on all actions such as deposit receipt, commercial write-off approvals, invoice, credit notes and other documents.
- Be responsible for communication of customers reports
- Liaise with on-boarding team to provide necessary assistance such as establishing e-receipts of 835 forms.
- Respond in a timely manner and accurately to all customers inquiry and complaints.
- Timely resolution of all received complaints and escalation to necessary unit or management where required.
- Regular updating of NetSuite application.
- Take charge of maintaining smooth customer relationship and participate actively during on-boarding process.
- Conduct RCA (root cause analysis) on reoccurring issues.
- Educate and train customers on reconciliation application and other matters through webinars.
- Complete unposted transactions on quarterly basis for assigned location.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the management.
- Must be a university or college graduate.
- Have a minimum of 3 years work experience in customer service, billing, or reconciliation.
- Work experience in pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage.
- Possess an above average knowledge in use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong mathematical skills to carry out reconciliation of figures.
- Be able to understand and comply with the organization standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills.