About the company
Amazon is one of the biggest eCommerce company (with other business interest such as cloud computing and digital streaming) in the world with headquarter in Seattle, Washington and various branches in other States of the North America. Amazon is one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world, the biggest platform for the online goods, the second private labor employer in the world and the highest internet revenue generation company. It is also known to be one of the most valuable companies in the world.
Amazon have a long history and it all started in the year 1994, when Jeff Bezos started the company in Bellevue, Washington. The company started as an online base for selling of books but it later expanded it services to electronics, video games, furniture, food items, toys and many more. By 2015, amazon has surpassed Walmart as the biggest retailer in the United States in market value, and by 2017, it has acquired whole food which makes its tentacle to be spread across the country. Right now, it 2 days delivery of goods has surpassed 100 million order.
Job Address: 351 Maple Street Bellingham, Massachusetts 02019
Work Time: Tuesdays-Saturdays, 10:00am-7:00pm
Work Type: Full-Time
Our aim is to be customer focused company and to achieve this aim, we put in the best customer support services and focuses on the logistics services aspect of the company that deliver the clients orders.
A Delivery Station Liaison is someone with the sole responsibility of making sure the orders get to the customers as promised and in due time. With this position, customers are able to connect easily with the amazon expert and keep track of their goods and deliveries. Working as a Delivery Station Liaison is beyond fulfilling and delivering goods to the customer, it is making customers happy.
Other responsibilities are;
- Respond to customers calls and emails
- Focusing on customer’s need
- Working according to the company rules and standards
- Settling issues with customers in a polite ways
- Prompt and adequate response to customer inquiries
- Should be able to communicate effectively with customers in English language
- Decide effectively on behalf of the customers
- Be able to work full time every week
- Be able to carry up to 50 pounds weight, stand, knee down or stretch during work time.
- Be able to work in both noisy and quiet environment.
- Minimum of high school certificate
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Be able to browse effectively with a computer
- Customer service experience is desirable but not compulsory
- Good demeanor with a long trust history
- Able to work with team of professionals