Job Location: New York
Job ID: PHM000951
About the Organization
Publicis Health Media (PHM) is a global agency dedicated to improving the health and wellness of individuals through providing necessary communications and tools needed to make right health decisions. The agency key specialization includes business intelligence and performance, programmatic buying, connections planning, among others.
PHM is a member of the Publicis Group, one of the largest advertising and media outfit around the world. the company provides services to top agency on advertisement and other promotion. The organization currently has over 600 employees across 60 offices in over 10 countries.
As the media operations manager, you will be required to provide assistance with the financial management of the organization media projects, budgets and other financial deliverable. This position will also lead SEO projects, other media projects and overseeing the day to day financial activities of the company.
Other responsibilities include:
- Getting familiar with the various ongoing and new media project, understanding the project financials.
- Getting familiar with the media processes.
- Giving recommendations on new effective and efficient approaches to project scope.
- Serve as project manager throughout the life-cycle of media projects which among others include SEO projects, custom programs, etc.
- Regularly communicate budget status to stakeholders.
- Regularly communicate project milestone to stakeholders.
- Regularly communicate pending expenses to stakeholders.
- Perform reconciliation and maintain project tracker.
- Ensure monthly invoicing are accurate.
- Supervise associates
- Supervise all projects deliverable and communicate deadlines and other details.
- Comply with all policies and procedures guiding operation.
- Attend to client calls and other meeting as may be needed during and after each project
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Have good communication (written and oral) skills.
- Have integrity and be trustworthy.