Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Company
With a vision to become the recognized global leading loyalty management service provider AIMIA specializes in identifying and influencing the best customer with the purpose to building sustainable and meaningful relationships that helps achieve long term growth and profit. AIMIA renders three loyalty services namely: Coalition Loyalty, Proprietary Loyalty, and loyalty Analytics, and has partnered many clients within the Asia Pacific region and beyond to deliver excellent proprietary loyalty programs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As a senior Analyst, you will be required to provide customer insight support functions to Marketing teams and clients. To success at this role, you need to have a good understanding of key factors that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement, as well as a grasp of marketing tools and campaigns. Your major responsibilities include:
- Identifying business drivers with the highest impact on customer relationship growth and business improvement.
- What KPIs are of highest impact to clients
- How can KPI’s be tracked continuously.
- Identify which customer to target for marketing purposes
- Identify possible promotions to grow sales, revenue, and engagement.
- Predict what customer will demand and when.
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Track client KPIs and their performance.
- Manage expectations from internal and external stakeholders.
- Meet tight deadlines.
Interested applicant for this position will be required among other to possess the following qualifications and requirements:
- Three to four years’ experience as an analyst
- Proficient in the sue of SQL
- Have experience using SAS or R or any other similar tool
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point will be an added advantage
- Understanding of metrics and KPI
- Be highly passionate about data and insights for business decision
- Be comfortable working with large number and various forms of data
- Be a team player and able to work across different functions within and outside the organization
- Possess good communication (verbal and written) skills and be very attentive to detail.